Re: [OPE] Specially for Patrick Bond: David Harvey on equilibrium

From: DGöçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 03:51:48 EDT

Jerry's vulgar Marxism boils down to saying that "how can you meaningfully
talk about variables, without constants" ?

 Jurriaan, what you classifiy here as *vulgar Marxism* is in fact scientific Marxism. I think you need to check your categories. You cannot define *night* without refering to *day*, similarly you cannot say anything about *black* without refering to *white*. Remember what Marx sait: you cannot define *capital* without refering to *labour*. So in your term Marx is then a *vulgar Marxist*.

Your impersonal statements starting with *you* (who?) and your monologs replying to a list member but taking out *Re*s I take as an insult. Therefore, I usually do not reply to your contributions. The above is for the sake of clarity.

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/