Re: [OPE] Call for Papers for MARXISM 21

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Mon Sep 21 2009 - 17:01:55 EDT

GERALD LEVY wrote:
> There has also been Marxian research on political economy
> in other disciplines than economics and that should be recognized geography
> and accounting.
Sure, I was just giving examples to the issues related to the TSSI
approach: labour value and Okishio theorem.

> Marxists which downplayed the role of money.

I agree that Marxist theories of money have been deficient. But I think
there has been a tremendous theoretical advance on this issue summarized
in Paul, Allin and Ian's book 'Classical Econophysics'.

//Dave Z
PS. you ought to check your encoding.