Re: [OPE] Neoconservative Idiocy: How An Unconstrained Lust for Profit and Power Implodes

From: Paul Bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 19:19:05 EDT

Yes Michael, but if they are not to be employed, and with a permanent
reserve army of easily replaceable individuals around, why bother? Better
weakened and dulled surely? 'Role playing' the capitalist requires a little
more ruthlessness. 33% of US black families are on the poverty line, why
would the local bourgeoisie want to pay for clinics for them with no
profitable enterprise to employ them with?

paul bullock