Re: [OPE] intermission

From: DGöçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Wed Nov 04 2009 - 09:40:15 EST

 Jerry, I did not read your post as a reply to my post. Anyone who knows you should know how you reply to people's posts, namely directly. From your statement it was very clear that your point was a more general one. Additionally, the purpose of my post was the announcement of the publication my paper. If I explicitly wanted to discuss anything I would have pointed that out. However, Jurriaan's post reminded me of the debate I had with some people when I presented the paper at Lancater University. So I tried to recall and formulate it in my previous post.

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/