[OPE] Michael Perelman Needs Help ASAP

From: michael perelman <michael@ecst.csuchico.edu>
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 14:23:05 EST

The school invited me to give the annual lecture on December 8. I'm
trying to copyedit _The Invisible Handcuffs_, finish two articles before
a December 1 deadline, and grade papers before school starts next week.

My idea is to show how ideas evolve with my books, paralleled with both
the course of the economy and the course of higher education,
particularly in California. I don't have much data on education yet.

I have roughed out the first draft of the talk, which I'm sure will have
a lot of problems. If anyone has any these suggestions for improvement,
I would be more than grateful.

http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com/files/2009/11/lecture.pdf

--
Michael Perelman