Re: [OPE] Marta Harnecker's Ideas

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 12:27:07 EST

Jurriaan,

I notice a pretty consistent hostility toward academics in your messages.
You must be aware that many on this list are academics.

Yet, there are academics and there are academics. That is, it is bias to
place all in the same category (same as for, say, an ethnic group like
Poles, etc.)

Paul

--On 12/1/2009 5:24 PM +0100 Jurriaan Bendien wrote:

> Maybe some academics who imagine themselves to be politicians will like
> it, I don't know. It is sort of like "elementary psychology", or
> "elementary management studies".

=====
(V23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press softcover, 2008 2nd ed
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA .... (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> Paul Zarembka, Editor www.buffalo.edu/~zarembka/