RE: [OPE] End

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Sun Dec 06 2009 - 10:57:16 EST

Hi Jurriaan:

Thank you for your explanation and for your participation over the years
on OPE-L which must have required a considerable expenditure of time and
effort and must have been occasionally frustrating for you. I'm sure that
listemembers and archives readers will have occasion to read and re-read
many of your contributions and ponder their merits. I can readily
comprehend your reasons: there is life, after all, outside of OPE-L and
being able to find the time and energy to manage to participate in all that
we need and want to do is always a challenge.

On behalf of the Administrative Committee and the entire list, I thank you
and wish you well.

On a personal level, you know how to reach me by email and - of course -
on Facebook and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

In solidarity,

Jerry