Re: [OPE] League for the Fifth International, "Marxist Theory of Political Economy"

From: Paul Bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Fri Dec 25 2009 - 16:22:34 EST

hello jerry,
trying to spoil our little winter break?

This stuff is......

sad, stupid, pathetic, ignorant, OR, of course, a deliberate stir up
played by the 'game keepers' of the ruling class -police training school
etc, along with all their friendly journalists in many other organisations/
publications ......

....... not depressing (unless, if you forgive me, we wrongly believe
that education - enlightenment style - is the only answer) .

Of course if we had the odd moment, and are locked in a room with nothing
real to do, and it is the only material to hand, it might conceivably be
used to give us a laugh, and help us to simplify our own arguments about
reality, although it presents a fanciful bowl of slovenly name calling
nonsense. Arguing with such people is not worthwhile outside of any real
practical struggle, so I guess you won't come across them very often in
reality.

Happy New year

Paul