Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Wed Dec 30 2009 - 17:09:10 EST

On 2009-12-30 22:30, Paul Bullock wrote:
> What do they think the grand motive is

They find no need to reduce the mechanisms that govern societies into a
'grand motive'. That is the task for conspiracy theorists and reductionists.

> As for the attempt to separate the expansionism of the Israeli state
> from the wars across the missle east to Afghanistan, then we shall
> have to disagree
Anyone who is serious about this issue would look into the work by
scholars such as Moshé Machover, Jabra Nicola, Akiva Orr, Noam Chomsky,
Norman Finkelstein, Bashir Abu-Manneh, Virginia Tilley and others.

//Dave Z