Re: [OPE] 'conspiracy theory'

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Fri Jan 01 2010 - 07:28:19 EST

Hi Paul,

On 2009-12-31 18:35, you wrote:
> I certainly am no supporter of Alex Jones. Indeed, I want to do my
> part that the right cannot try to claim a monopoly of thought around
> this issue, an outcome which I believe would be EXTREMELY dangerous
> politically.

I happen to think that one should debunk myths and fantasies about 'New
World Orders' and other variants in the genre pioneered by 'The
Protocols of the Elders of Zion'. One cannot counter them by some
'left-wing' variation of the theme. This has to be done by popularizing
research within popular Left organizations on the economic classes,
political forces and ideological struggles that change societies.

For the rest I have said what I needed to say on this topic in the past,

    <http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/0808/0036.html>

and have nothing to add.

//Dave Z