Re: [OPE] 'conspiracy theory'

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri Jan 01 2010 - 15:42:25 EST

Dave,

A general statement that the rise of a myth "mirrors the decline of the
Left" cuts so many different ways as to be a useless assertion. One
formulation, e.g., can claim the the decline of the Left has
sustained/permitted/mirrored the Bush myth about 9/11.

In other words, you are avoiding saying what you mean. Paul

=====
(V23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press softcover, 2008 2nd ed
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA .... (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> Paul Zarembka, Editor www.buffalo.edu/~zarembka
.