Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: Paul Bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jan 15 2010 - 05:53:57 EST

Paul C,

this is quite mistaken, and seems to want to ignore the fact that we are
talking about the domination, seizure and use of markets in any way that is
suitable. The exact political form of control/influence will change
constantly, colonies, semi colonies, high indebtedness (Highly indebted
states), military occupation, the imperialist political backing of a
landlord class, etc etc For you to focus on this variety is deliberately to
confuse the issue, and avoid the basic material facts concerning the
accumulation of capital on a grand scale. The Lenin quote given by David
Yaffe makes this absolutely clear.

PBl.