Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: D. Göçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 01:20:25 EST

 Jerry,
It is just unacceptable and appaling to say to the people one debates with 'you are not able to address the theoretical problems I raise'. In this thread Dave Z said that many times not just to me. He said that even to David whose aricle he used to start the debate. He calls for ultraimerialism theory which starts from the concept of unity. I bring examples of the practice of imperialist states that proves the contrary. What does he says to that in reply: 'you do not address the theoretical issues I raise. What is that? Is that not appaling. Everything Dave Z has been saying in this debate has been discussed in Italy for many years. The prominent defender of this position was Berinotti who with his accomplice destroyed the strong communist movement. The 'theoretical' positions (which are a german reformist product) he tries to defend vainly almost destroyed French Communist Party. Dave Z knows all that. He uses bourgeois expressions like 'extrem left' to discredit the political posion of Marx and Lenin. Enough is enough.

In solidarty,
D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/
http://www.dogangocmen.blogspot.com/