Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Sun Jan 17 2010 - 06:08:52 EST

Dear Dogan,

you wrote:
> Did you not use the expression of 'extreme left' to claim that
> Lenin's theory was around for so long
No. Recall that I asked you to refer to the post. By now you have turned
tragedy turn into farce.

When you are actually willing to discuss the points,

    http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/0912/0207.html
    http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/1001/0094.html

I can begin to take your posts seriously.
> I do not see anything valuable in what you say to think about even one
> minute.
That is the most accurate thing you have said in quite a while.

Best of luck,
//Dave Z