Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: Gerald Levy <jerry_levy@verizon.net>
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 19:56:06 EST

> surpassed them. What should we conclude from this, Jerry? That Russia is
> imperialist today but was a neo-colony in 1905?

Hi Paula:

No, we can conclude that Russia was an imperialist nation in 1905 but
not the leading imperialist nation of the time. Also of note - since this
has come up elsewhere in this thread - Russia was part of an
imperialist bloc at the time of the last Czar.

India today can is not comparable to Russia in 1905.