[OPE] Publication announcement: Global Capitalism in Crisis

From: Murray Smith <msmith@brocku.ca>
Date: Thu Jun 03 2010 - 12:29:40 EDT

I thought I had sent this notice to OPE-L more than a month ago, but evidently I was mistaken, so here it is.

I'm happy to announce the recent publication of my book "Global Capitalism in Crisis: Karl Marx and the Decay of the Profit System." While now available through direct order from the publisher, it should also be available from Amazon by August. Further information and publication details are available in the attached PDF and through the following link:

http://www.fernwoodpublishing.ca/Global-Capitalism-in-Crisis-Murray-EG-Smith/

Thanks for you attention and potential interest.

Murray Smith