[OPE] topics for summer discussion?

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Wed Jul 14 2010 - 12:00:47 EDT

I realize that the summer months are usually slack for the 'summer' (an indication of the composition of the list and its predominant geographic disposition) but are there no issues in political economy which merit a discussion at this time? For instance (I'm thinking of the BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico) what would be a *marxian* way of calculating the aggregate social costs of such a disaster or are such costs inherently incalculable?