Re: [OPE] Call for Paers: [MARXISM 21] special issue

From: <lnt@uom.gr>
Date: Wed Sep 08 2010 - 03:06:11 EDT

Dear Dong-Min

OK I forwarded you call for papers to colleagus here in Greece.
Good luck with the special issue and the journal.

By the way I would like to inform you about the publication of my book:

 _Competing Schools of Economic Thought_ by Springer

which you may order for your library, also there is a much cheaper electronic
version. I would appreciate it very much if someone reviewed it for MARXISM 21.

Best Regards,

Lefteris

--
Lefteris Tsoulfidis