Re: [OPE] FWD: Starving in Europe in 1947

From: paul bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Tue Oct 05 2010 - 18:16:03 EDT

The workers ask that of themselves whenever they go on any form of
solidarity action, including strikes where they may lose their jobs, and
always lose income.
What the imperialists ask in their policy formulations can't be of the same
order, or with the same content, or be the same sort of consciousness.

Paul B.