[OPE] Reply to Jerry on commodity

From: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@telfort.nl>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2010 - 02:09:27 EDT

Jerry,

Sorry to have to say this but I find that:

- you consistently ascribe positions to me which I do not hold, and tell
lies about me,
- you consistently and willfully falsify Marx's real views in the process,
- you fail to recoginze what my view is, even although I go into painstaking
detail to set it out
- you make false accusations without providing evidence.
- you vent pure nonsense, running together all manner of different claims.

I am therefore not going to waste my time pursuing this topic further. As
far as I am concerned you are intellectually just as bad as the Tea Party.
If you say a square is a circle, then a square is a circle, and if you say a
circle is a square, a circle is a square, and if you say a square is a
circle and a square at the same time, then a square is a circle and a square
at the same time. And if you say all these things are true at the same time,
they are true at the same time. You sustain this irrationalism with your
professorial authority, but as far as I am concerned you are in an
intellectual kindergarten.

Jurriaan