Re: [OPE] Just published: THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION O F CRISIS (RPE, Vol. 26)

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 29 2010 - 17:32:51 EST

Dave, I think you want a sentence before "Is this clearer?" intended to
show the next step before concluding.

In any case, where is this mechansim in the paper you believe Paul C. is
referring to, namely,

  http://reality.gn.apc.org/econ/Smithconf.pdf ?

I don't see it explicitly or implicitly, but I may be missing it. Paul