Re: [OPE] Linear transformation between equilibrium prices and labour values

From: Ian Wright <wrighti@acm.org>
Date: Sat Dec 04 2010 - 23:34:44 EST

> Ian, I’m afraid I cannot repeat all the arguments I posted during our
> discussions before. There is a fundamental misconception in this analogy
> with the physical world, and you and your allies keep pointing out to
> fictitious data, i.e. mathematical deductions based on counterfactual
> propositions. When are you going to ‘face the music’ and confront criticisms
> in their own terms?

I am not sure how you would expect me to respond to this, given that I
directly responded to the criticisms contained in your previous
message, other than to say that I'm very open to alternative
methodological suggestions that can contribute to the understanding of
the dynamics of market economies. What's your approach?

-Ian.