Re: [OPE] Linear transformation between equilibrium prices and labour values

From: Paul Cockshott <William.Cockshott@glasgow.ac.uk>
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 03:07:09 EST

I must admit to not yet having had the time to fully study Ians paper, but there are a couple of questions I would lke to ask:
1. Can the model reproduce the negative correlation between organic composition and rate of return for industries seen in the empirical data.
2. What is the thermostat in the model. I mean thermostat in the classical thermodynamics sense of a heat sink, how does the initial entropy of a disordered rate of profit get dispersed into other degrees of freedom.