Re: [OPE] Riccardo's books

From: christopher arthur <arthurcj@waitrose.com>
Date: Sat Dec 18 2010 - 10:33:12 EST

The Palgrave books concerned are

The Constitution of Capital: Essays on Volume 1 of Capital eds. Bellofiore and Taylor
The Circulation of Capital: Essays on Volume 2 of Capital eds Arthur and Reuten
The Culmination of Capital: Essays on Volume 3 of Capital eds Campbell and Reuten

As people say we authors do not get any say. But it would be good for Libraries to get this set, for potential readers to put pressure on publishers to keep them in print and secure a paperback.
Chris A

christopher j. arthur
arthurcj@waitrose.com
http://www.chrisarthur.net/