Re: [OPE] CAPITAL AS POWER: free PDF download

From: Paul Cockshott <William.Cockshott@glasgow.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 20 2010 - 16:01:49 EST

Is that adequate ? To define the relations just over the agents?
What about other material objects?
You can of course project out onto the subspace of relations over agents but surely there is some loss of meaning as a result of many to one mappings.
Why is there just one minimal class?
Why not several.
What is the ordering operator over classes of raltions that enables you to say a class is minimal?