[OPE] "22 Statistics That Prove The Middle Class Is Being Systematically Wipped Out of Existence in America"

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Thu Dec 30 2010 - 10:20:41 EST

Some of these statistics are anecdotal, the expression "the middle class" is used rather loosely,
and what exactly they prove is - of course - subject to interpretation.

In solidarity, Jerry

PS: I'm sending this in this way because when I tried to send in plain text, the link to the article
didn't appear.

SAI
THE WIRE
CLUSTERSTOCK
MONEY GAME
GREEN SHEET
WAR ROOM
LAW REVIEW
LATEST
VIDEO

Check Out This Article

Your friend, glevy@pratt.edu, thought that you'd be interested in this article from Business Insider:

22 Statistics That Prove The Middle Class Is Being Systematically Wiped Out Of Existence In America

Better put the kids to bed.To enjoy more great articles, you can get the latest from Business Insider by following us on Facebook or Twitter and subscribing to our RSS feed or newsletters.

Best Regards,

Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com

Change Your Email Address | Unsubscribe | Subscribe | Subscribe to the SAI RSS Feed

The Business Insider. 119 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10003

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy