Re: [OPE] Employment outlook

From: Michael Webber <michaeljwebber@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2011 - 22:33:14 EST

hang on, juriaan:

how can a 1% increase in employment (i guess that you mean work force,
not just people who are employed), earning world average wages, cause
an increase of 5% in gdp? surely 1% increase in employment at average
wages translates into a 1% increase in gdp? (that is assuming the
labour share of gdp is constant).

michael

--
Michael Webber