Re: [OPE] Wikileaks, Karl Marx and you

From: paul bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jan 18 2011 - 14:19:38 EST

We arn't talking about 'people' (an expression charmingly neglectful of the
class composition of society) we are talking about imperialist diplomats,
and which in any case were only confidential documents and already
previously read by up to 3 million 'people'. The leaks will certainly have
been found very useful by the US as well in many areas. In any case
Wikileaks 'redacts' ( edits, cuts and censors) the material quite thoroughly
first and tries to act according to 'normal' journalists receiving info.
They don't do what 'The News of the World' did.( see current phone tap
scandal in UK)

With respect to the upcoming Swiss bank leaks .. tax avoiding stuff.. then
again no problems... why one law for us and another for the rich? My bank
accounts are open to god only knows how many corporate data purchasers, plus
every law enforcement agency that wants to snoop... what on earth are you
talking about... it seems that for you secret treaties have to stay secret
(against the nosey masses of course). You seem to think that inter
imperialist rivals actually have principles!