Re: [OPE] Wikileaks, Karl Marx and you

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Sun Jan 23 2011 - 12:10:07 EST

> I realize of course that you, with your yacht, your PC friends and your
> professorship are far more revolutionary, radical, and staunchly
> Marxist than I am.

Jurriaan:

The issues addressed in this thread are *social issues* and can not
be grasped if one personalizes them. Whatever (mis-) representations
you make about me really have no bearing whatsoever on these social issues.
Since this thread wasn't about me - or you - I won't bother to address
your (mis-) representations about me.

In solidarity, Jerry