Re: [OPE] Oppose Repression of Political Dissent in Greece

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2011 - 15:02:19 EST

If we go this path of implicit criticism, we could also ask why workers
are excluded: it refers to "faculty, students, lawyers, and journalists".

Paul

=====
(V23) HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press, 2nd ed. softcover
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
(V26) THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> P.Zarembka, ed., www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=0161-7230
====> or www.buffalo.edu/~zarembka
.