Re: [OPE] Marx on the U.S. Civil War

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 07:35:02 EST

Thanks, Jurriaan. I knew that Engels wrote for Marx on military affairs
but I need to precisely know for all articles on the U.S. Civil War
(which are a lot). Paul

=====
(V23) HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press, 2nd ed. softcover
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
(V26) THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> P.Zarembka, ed., www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=0161-7230
====> or www.buffalo.edu/~zarembka
.