Re: [OPE] Marx on the U.S. Civil War

From: D. Göçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Wed Feb 02 2011 - 16:34:09 EST

Paul,
tomorrow I will scan the pages from the book on Civil War in the United Statesö indicating the sources (in the MEW and originals ones) because there are other publications after 1862. They might be useful for you.
All the best,
Dogan

PS: Jerry seems to be getting more and more confused. I do not understand why he tries to discus the matter afterwards as if the South had won the war. In one of the papers he published on this issue, Marx says this war is between to social formations. Therefore, at the end of the day more advanced one may win.