Re: [OPE] The dependence of prices on labour values

From: Diego Guerrero <diego.guerrero@movistar.es>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2011 - 02:03:01 EST

Hi, Jurriaan,

Sorry for the delay, I've been away from home several days. Thanks for your
comments and for stating your view. I agree with some things you said, but I
haven't understood two of them. What do you mean by "transformed production
price"? And can you go deeper into the difference between three things, not
two: material form, value-form and price-form?
Thanks,
Diego