Re: [OPE] Challenging the Left on Libya

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2011 - 13:03:03 EDT

Jurriaan,

Yours is a new theoretical concept so perhaps you could tell us what you
are talking about.

There have been and continue to be very fine Marxists, some perhaps
influenced by Leon Troksky (many were shot in Stalin's prisons; I even
knew a person who was in one of those prisons who met such persons).

I have heard of the 'working class', the 'capitalist class' but what is
the definition of 'Marxist and Trotskyist oppressor class'?

Paul