Re: [OPE] Anti-Semitism

From: Jurriaan Bendien <jurriaanbendien@online.nl>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2011 - 16:07:33 EDT

If I object, that the deliberate misrepresentation of what I said is "a
lying
Jewish-American forgery", does that count as anti-semitism? I believe
Jerry's deliberate professorial misrepresentation IS a deliberate
misrepresentation with guile, and as usual, Jerry is exonerated, and gets
away with his lie. But I suppose my expression could be interpreted as
"anti-semitic", and is therefore unwise; the best way to avoid irritation
from Jerry's abstract nonsense is simply not to argue with him anymore
at all. Which I will do, simply by withdrawing from OPE-L.

J.