Re: [OPE] Behaviour on the list

From: Michael Webber <michaeljwebber@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 23 2011 - 01:18:28 EDT

dear b r bapuji

jurriaan has unsubscribed; there is nothing as members of the AC that we can
do to him.

speaking personally -- rather than on behalf of the AC -- your reaction
exemplifies the reasons why we cannot tolerate such aggressive behaviour on
this list and why the AC was proceeding against jurriaan.

i hope that you will feel free to participate more now.

michael