[OPE] summer leave

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Thu Jun 02 2011 - 07:40:46 EDT

I'll finish the semester teaching a week from today and expect to again
head off to sea shortly afterwards. I will be gone until the beginning
of September. During this time I will have periodic, rather than regular,
Internet access. This might mean a delay in my getting back to you about
inquiries and I will not be able to check on list activity every day.
Should there be a situation which requires immediate action, one of the
members of the Administrative Committee, Paul C, has been given the password
for the OPE Moderator site. And, of course, the AC (Paul A,
Paul C, Diego, Chai-on, and Michael W) can discuss and deal with any
special situations if/when they arise. If there is anything you especially
want to talk to me about, please contact me ASAP so whatever it is can
be discussed before I leave.

Best wishes to all. I trust you will be able to find new - and old - topics
to talk about over this period.