[OPE] Neoliberalism in images

From: Alejandro Agafonow <alejandro_agafonow@yahoo.es>
Date: Thu Jun 09 2011 - 22:44:44 EDT

How would a city without public utilities look like? A “patchwork of private islands,” cherished by many neoliberal scholars, is ongoing in the booming economy of India. It is called Gurgaon. http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2011/06/09/world/asia/09india.html (I doubted if sharing this post. Given the dichotomous simplification of private and public that many OPE-Lers have, they might think that I’m taking my word back concerning the advantages of market I advocate). A. Agafonow