[OPE-L:13] Thursday's news

glevy@acnet.pratt.edu (glevy@acnet.pratt.edu)
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 04:19:57 -0700

I believe that all of the remaining technical problems have now been
resolved. Everyone is on the list, as the enclosed message shows.
Unfortunately, the list didn't recognize me as a list member, just it's
"owner." Consequently, while I have been able to send posts to the list,
I haven't been able to *receive* lists posts. Please forward any posts
that you have written to the list *to me* so that I can be brought
up-to-date.

John (at my request) forwarded the "next" post that he received, which
happened to be from Rakesh. Regarding Rakesh's idea, I would encourage
all list members to reach out to people that they believe can, both
personally and intellectually, assist our project. I would caution people
though to remember that: a) we need only those people who are committed
to working in good faith on the project; and b) we need people who can
make a real contribution to our effort. If anyone has doubts about
admitting someone, then we could discuss this as a list.

In OPE-L Solidarity,

Jerry

Enclosure

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 02:43:14 -0700
From: listproc@anthrax.ecst.csuchico.edu
To: glevy@acnet.pratt.edu
Cc: glevy@acnet.pratt.edu
Subject: REVIEW OPE-L

Here is the current list of non-concealed subscribers:

MLEBOWIT@SFU.CA Mike Lebowitz
WPC@CLYDER.GN.APC.ORG Paul Cockshott
ERNST@PIPELINE.COM John Ernst
IKITA@ST.RIM.OR.JP Iwao Kitamura
ECBURKE@INDST.INDSTATE.EDU Paul Burkett
GSKILLMAN@MAIL.WESLEYAN.EDU Gil
MICHAEL@ECST.CSUCHICO.EDU Michael
PCHAO@ECST.CSUCHICO.EDU Server Manager P.c.
ECOPAULZ@UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU Paul
GLEVY@ACNET.PRATT.EDU Jerry Levy
JDEVINE@LMUMAIL.LMU.EDU Jimdevine
DJONES@UCLINK.BERKELEY.EDU Rakesh
Total number of subscribers: 12 (12 shown here)