[OPE-L:39] RE: Listing Questions

Michael A. Lebowitz (mlebowit@sfu.ca)
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 10:10:10 -0700

In message Wed, 13 Sep 1995 08:41:35 -0700,
"John R. Ernst" <ernst@pipeline.com> writes:

> I tend to agree with Michael Lebowitz's suggestion that we (each of us?)
> list the unanswered questions in political economy, proceed to organize
> the submitted questions, and then decide the order in which we intend to
> address them.
>
> Regards,
>
> John R. Ernst

This is not exactly what I proposed but is a separate, perhaps
overlapping, idea. What I was suggesting was that we move systematically
through Marx's CAPITAL (after we have considered the "plans") and explore
what we see as problems (gaps, lapses, faulty architectonics, mistakes?)
there.
mike lebowitz
Michael A. Lebowitz
Economics Department, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6
Office: (604) 291-4669; Office fax: (604) 291-5944
Home: (604) 255-0382
Lasqueti Island (current location): (604) 333-8810
e-mail: mlebowit@sfu.ca