[OPE-L:170] Re: Artistic whole?

Paul Zarembka (ECOPAULZ@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu)
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 10:04:58 -0700

On Fri, 29 Sep 1995, Michael Perelman wrote:

> Yes, I agree with Paul C's [Aren't there too many Paul's here?] modification
> of what I wrote.

If Paul Samuelson joins the list I propose a motion that no person with a
first name of Paul and a first letter of a last name already on the list
be permitted to join the list. I believe this would permit Paul S. to
join unless we were to amend the motion to exclude such a case before the
fact.

I do not believe we need to deal with Paul B. as in Paul Baran. St. Paul
would raise a totally different problem, however, and would scare the shit
out of me.

I await developments.

Paul Z.