[OPE-L:250] Duncan Foley responds -- Part IV

glevy@acnet.pratt.edu (glevy@acnet.pratt.edu)
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 11:58:54 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 14:46:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan K Foley <dkf2@columbia.edu>
To: glevy@acnet.pratt.edu
Subject: Re: My "2 cents" -- Jerry

On Mon, 9 Oct 1995 glevy@acnet.pratt.edu wrote:

> [...]

I think all of your points have something to be said for them. They are
at quite different levels of abstraction, however. I suppose what is
puzzling me is where to locate this phenomenon in the levels of
abstraction. Is it inherent in capital accumulation or just an accident
of history?

I guess the responses to my question have persuaded me to try out the
newsgroup when you get it started.
Duncan Foley