[OPE-L:1545] Re: Temporality vs simultaneity

Duncan K Foley (dkf2@columbia.edu)
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 15:58:59 -0800

I think Chaion raises an important point. In making investment decisions,
capitalists are presumably trying to forecast the future profitability.
This is a different issue from the ex post accounting of past profits on
past investments.
Duncan