[OPE-L:1711] Re: Do bears accumulate in the woods?

Paul Zarembka (ecopaulz@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu)
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 07:11:51 -0800

Sorry, I still do not understand you, Iwao. Of course accumulation is
reproduction on a progressive scale. I don't think we disagree
on anything at all since I think I agree with everything you write on
this. Is there some phrasing of mine you are not comfortable with?

Paul Z.