[OPE-L:1903] Re: Accumulation of capital in Ch. 24 & 25

Paul Zarembka (ecopaulz@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu)
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 05:44:39 -0700

On Sun, 21 Apr 1996 glevy@acnet.pratt.edu wrote:

> I *still* don't have an idea yet, though, of _where specifically_ you view
> the misuse of the expression leading to analytical weaknesses in theory.
> Could you give me a couple of examples?

The misuse is in the near emptiness of its use. There is a
failure to use "accumulation of capital" with a precise meaning behind
it. The Ben Fine contribution on "Accumulation" in "A Dictionary of Marxist
Thought" is representative.

I feel I am getting repetitive and don't understand where the problem
lies with my intervention on this issue.

Paul Z.