[OPE-L:2030] recent material on Imperialism

glevy@acnet.pratt.edu (glevy@acnet.pratt.edu)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 09:31:04 -0700

I received the following from Elizabeth Dore. Does anyone have any
suggestions for her (and John W)? I'll forward responses to Liz. -- Jerry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 16:34:51 GMT
From: Elizabeth Dore <LIZD@hum.port.ac.uk>
To: glevy@acnet.pratt.edu
Subject: recent material on Imperialism

Dear Friend

John Weeks and I are writing a short article on recent trends in
Imperialism for NACLA. We will cover both changes in 'discourse' as
well as in the real world. We want to make sure we read recent
contributions to 'the debate' (if there still is one), and wonder if
you could recommend several good books/articles which have appeared
recently that we might have overlooked.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Elizabeth Dore