[OPE-L:2032] Re: quote: translation failure?

riccardo bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 09:44:24 -0700

At 9:24 28-04-1996 -0700, glevy@acnet.pratt.edu wrote:
>In [OPE-L: 2008], Riccardo asked about the translation of the title of
>Section 1 of Ch. 25. I refer him to the following excerpt from Paul Z's
>post dated 4/14. -- Jerry

The Italian translation, for what is worth, once again is analogous to the
Progress Publishers edition - "eguale rimanendo la composizione del
capitale stesso".

riccardo

Riccardo Bellofiore e-mail: bellofio@cisi.unito.it
Department of Economics Tel: (39) -35- 277505 (direct)
University of Bergamo (39) -35- 277501 (dept.)
Piazza Rosate, 2 (39) -11- 5819619 (home)
I-24129 Bergamo Fax: (39) -35- 249975
Italy