[OPE-L:2983] 160+ panels at Rethinking Marxism conference!

Gerald Lev (glevy@pratt.edu)
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 16:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

Steve C wrote the following in a PEN-L post today:

> [...] I am in the midst of organinizng a conference program of 160+
> panels for the December Rethinking Marxism conference, and this takes
> almost all my time now, literally. BTW, the deadline is September 30
> for paper proposals, so there is still time to get on the program. [...]

Holy Cow! [160+ panels!!!].

Steve -- do you think there are any panels that some OPE-Lers might be
especially interested in attending? [Who knows: maybe you might be able to
convince some of us to go].

In OPE-L Solidarity,

Jerry