[OPE-L:3052] Re: Marxian Empirical Research

patrick l mason (patrick.l.mason.20@nd.edu)
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 14:45:23 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew:

I do a great deal of work with the Panel Study on Income Dynamics (the US
equilavent of the UK dataset mentioned by you), which includes observations
from 1968-1992. Do you have any papers on your procedure? Would you mind
provide a bit more detail about your econometrics?

thanx, patrick l mason