[OPE-L:3183] [Makoto Itoh] Re: "orthodox" Marxism

andrew kliman (Andrew_Kliman@msn.com)
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 06:35:18 -0700 (PDT)

The following was written by Makoto for the list. I have not yet received it
from "anthrax," so I am forwarding it to the list. Andrew Kliman

----------
From: mktitoh@e.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sent: Monday, September 30, 1996 1:35 AM
To: andrew kliman
Subject: RE: [OPE-L:3158] Re: "orthodox" Marxism

I just want to say thank you for Andrew's clarification reply and Jerry's
agreement to my post in [3158]. At the moment I have not enough time to take
initiative for the discussion on the crisis theories further as Jerry
suggest, though I shall try to follow up OPE-L on the topics which are
related to my works. Many thanks again for your reply.

Makoto